A superior inclined plane at an economical price. Think there’s nothing new about an inclined plane? Think again!
Check out the advantaged of this New Inclined Plane:
- Longer than most inclined planes – 100cm – more room for work measurements and as a ramp.
- Wide – 13.5cm – more room for carts and rollers
- U-section gives greater stability and side walls so carts don’t fall off track
- U-section brings bottom of plane to bench level so there is no step to fall off of, and it’s easier to measure length and height accurately
- Built-in clamp makes setup and angle adjustment easy
- Stop bar prevents cars from hitting the pulley
- Robust powder-coated steel construction resists rough lab handling
Includes operation and experiment manual.
|Length:||Plane: 100cm/ 39.3″
Overall: 105.5cm/ 41.5″
|Width:||Track: 13.5cm/ 5.3″
Overall: 14.0cm/ 5.5″
|Side wall height:||2.1cm/ 0.83″|
|Pulley diameter:||3.8cm/ 1.5″|
|Clamp:||Holds rod up to 19mm/ 0.75″ diameter
|Long Inclined Plane
Instruction and Experiment Manual
Required Accessories (Not Included)
|Stand base and Rod
Inclined Plane roller or Hall’s carriage
Friction blocks or boxes